Musei: quale impatto sociale? Strategie e strumenti” – Day of discussion for Italian museum professionals on the social impact of museums – will take place on Monday 22 February 2021, from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
On Monday 22 nd February 2021 will take place the second Stakeholder Forum of the project MOI! Museums of Impact, supported by the European Union through the Creative Europe program.
The event, entirely online, is dedicated to the Italian museums community and is organized by BAM! Strategie Culturali in partnership with Bologna Museums Institution of the Municipality of Bologna and the Cultural Heritage Service of Emilia-Romagna Region.
During the event, Italian museums will focus on the strategies they are implementing to maximize their social impact and will discuss with institutional representatives to share visions and propose possible new tools.
Case studies will be presented by the Finnish Heritage Agency, lead organization of the European project MOI! Museums of Impacts and discussion tables will be organized for the museum professionals in order to bring their point of view on the topics of the day.
Among the guests: Matteo Lepore, Councilor for Culture of the Municipality of Bologna; Mauro Felicori, Councilor for Culture of the Emilia-Romagna Region; Serena Bertolucci, Director of Palazzo Ducale in Genoa; Martina Bagnoli, Director of Estensi Galleries of Modena and Ferrara; Stefano Karadjov, Director of Brescia Museums Foundation; Daniela Dalla, Head of cultural mediation and educational services of Bologna Museums Institution; Erminia Sciacchitano, Officer: Minister's Cabinet presso Italian Ministry for Culture, Heritage and Tourism ; Valentina Galloni, Cultural Heritage Service of Emilia-Romagna Region.
Roberto Grandi, President of Bologna Museums Institution closes the day.
The initiative will take place from 10.30 to 16.30. The whole event is organized for italian speaking attendees.
All the participants will receive preparatory materials including information on the European project MOI ! Museums of Impacts and on self-evaluation tools for museums.
To register, please fill out this form by February 17.
All updates will be posted on the Facebook event.
h.10.30 – 11.00 | Why do we ask museums to have a social impact?
- Matteo Lepore – Councilor for Culture, Municipality of Bologna
- Mauro Felicori – Councilor for Culture, Emilia-Romagna Region
h.11.00 – 11.30 | Social reporting and museums, the state of the art
- Erminia Sciacchitano – Officer: Minister's Cabinet presso Italian Ministry for Culture, Heritage and Tourism - MiBACT
- Valentina Galloni – Cultural Heritage Service of the Emilia-Romagna Region
h.11.30 – 12.00 | MOI! Museums of Impacts: a model of self evaluation for museums
- Pirjo Hamari – Finnish Heritage Agency
- Federico Borreani – BAM! Strategie Culturali
h.12.00 – 13.15 | Roundtable: the experience of italian museums in strategies and impacts evaluation
- Martina Bagnoli – Director of Gallerie Estensi of Modena and Ferrara
- Serena Bertolucci – Director of Palazzo Ducale of Genoa
- Daniela Dalla – Head of cultural mediation and educational services of the Bologna Museums Institutions
- Stefano Karadjov – Director of Brescia Museums Foundation
h.13.15 – 14.15 | Lunch break
h.14.15 – 15.00 | Working table for museum operators
Session 1: Strategic tools
h.15.15 – 16.00 | Working table for museum operators
Session 2: Social impact
h.16.00 – 16.30 | What perspective for the future?
Conclusions by Roberto Grandi – President of Bologna Museums Institution
For further informations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press office: Silvia Basso +393498689945 | email@example.com
MOI! Museums of impact | Facebook | BAM! Strategie Culturali |Facebook| Linkedin
The first MOI! open Stakeholder Forum was held on Tuesday November 10, 2020.
Stakeholder Forum Berlin was organised by the Institute for Museum Research, Staatliche Museen zu Berlin.
The first MOI! Open Stakeholder Forum was successfully organised in November 2020 by German partner Institute of Museum Research for the German-speaking museum community. The Forum was organised online due to the current COVID-19 situation, reaching 93 participants in total, and overcoming the difficulties posed by the pandemic for the implementation of the project. During the extensive and successful Forum, the participants discussed current trends in society and their effects on museums, and the purpose and benefits of the framework as a tool to address impact and relevance.
Report of the 1st MOI! Stakeholder forum The presentations of the Stakeholder Forum:
- Pirjo Hamari, Finnish Heritage Agency and Eeva Teräsvirta, Finnish Heritage Agency: Moi! Museums of Impact - New Evaluation Framework for Museums Further information: Finnish Evaluation Framework
- PhD Petri Uusikylä, Frisky & Anjoy: The value of Developmental Evaluation in organisations
- Medhavi Gandhi, The Heritage Lab: Museums of the future
- Open stakeholder forums will take place in Germany, Finland, Italy, Austria, Greece and Estonia. These will be used to formulate the model together with the museum sector stakeholders. Come and join!
- Pilots will happen in museums across museums, mainly in partner countries FI, IT, GR, DE, EE, AT – not fully selected yet, application announcement later
- A Mobility Scheme will allow a number of museum professionals to increase their competences – application announcement later
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org