Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the researchers’ hall and research rooms of the the Finnish Heritage Agency’s picture collections, library, archives and the archaeological collections as well as the customer areas of the library are closed from 30 November 2020 to 31 March 2021. There may be delays and restrictions in our customer service.
Face-to-face customer service and using the Finnish Heritage Agency library independently have been suspended. Loans necessary to research and studies will be provided upon advance reservation.
Please contact us by e-mail or by calling and see the library website for further information.
- firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 (0)295 33 6060
Archives and collections
The researchers’ hall and research rooms are closed 30 November 2020–31 March 2021.
Please contact us by e-mail or by calling:
- Archive: email@example.com, tel. +358 (0)295 33 6090
- Archaeological collections: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Picture collections: email@example.com, tel. +358 (0)295 33 6100
- Press Photo Archive JOKA: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 (0)295 33 6127
- The customer service of the Record Office can be reached Mon–Fri 9 am–3 pm
- email@example.com, tel. +358 (0)295 33 6080
- If necessary, documents can be delivered to the control room at Sturenkatu 2a, 00510 Helsinki, on weekdays 8 am–4:15 pm.
- We strongly recommend that documents be delivered to the Record Office electronically.
Others services and events
All upcoming Finnish Heritage Agency events will be held online.
The National Museum, Tamminiemi and the Häme Castle are temporarily closed until March. 31st 2021 due to the general coronavirus circumstances. At the Maritime Museum of Finland, the number of museum guests is limited for the time being to maximun ten persons.
Updatet Feb. 23rd 2021