The customers of The Finnish Heritage Agency Library have the right to use the electronic books acquired by the library. A valid Helka library card is required.
- browse the e-book for free for five minutes before you decide to borrow it
- search and browse the e-book collection in our portal
- borrow an e-book for 14 days to be used anywhere via internet by Adobe Reader (recommended) or download it for 14 days in order to use it only on a specific mobile device (not recommended) with Adobe Digital Edition (for Windows) or Bluefire reader (for Ipads or Android devices).
- print and save sections of an e-book (generally 5-10%) for your personal use in study, teaching or research
- share individual sections of an e-book with a third party for purposes of scientific research and communication
You may not:
- use an e-book or parts thereof for commercial purposes
- distribute, sell or modify an e-book, or make derivative works of it
- systematically download e-books by robots or other automatic processes